Once you've submitted your enquiry, you're ready to begin managing your booking. Here's how it works:
1. Receive applications
- Once you've submitted your enquiry, you'll be taken to your Enquiry page - this is your unique webpage from which you'll be able to manage the booking from start to finish.
- You'll then shortly begin receiving applications from available musicians.
- You can then compare your applicants by:
- Listening to their recordings
- Viewing their Encore profiles
- Creating a shortlist of your favourites: click here to learn more about creating a shortlist
2. Communicate with available musicians
- You'll want to get in touch with your favourites before making your final decision, by making use of the messenger and Instant Call feature on your enquiry page.
3. Book your favourite
- Once you know which artist(s) you'd like to book, click the green "Book now" button next to their quote, and complete the form which pops up by entering your payment details.
- This will send a message to the artist asking them to confirm that they are able to commit to this booking. You can learn more about sending a Booking request here.
- Please note: no Encore booking is secured until you have sent a Booking request, and it has been accepted by the musician.
4. The artist makes the next move...
- The artist will then be prompted to accept or decline your booking request.
- You'll receive a booking confirmation email with your booking details, a detailed breakdown of payments, and your musician's contact details to ensure you can easily reach them in the lead up to the event.
5. Enjoy the performance!
- Sit back and relax - your musician is fully booked, and all that's left to do is enjoy their performance!
To book again, simply head back to encoremusicians.com. We hope to see you again soon!