Encore accounts are generally limited to one solo profile per person.
You can have multiple instrument tags on one single profile and apply to jobs specific to any of your tags. This keeps admin volume and setup time lower for you and keeps competition fairer.
However, we are able to help you set up a second solo profile if you meet the following criteria:
- You have two extremely different offerings/acts
i.e you have a solo classical violin act as well as a singing Santa act for retirement homes. Having this on one profile would be too confusing for potential customers.
- You have separate professional content & reviews for both acts
i.e each act has its own professionally produced showreel, professionally produced photo content, verifiable external reviews, etc. Your two profiles can't have duplicate content.
If this is you, then great! I'd be happy to help you make a second duplicate profile. If you're unsure, feel free to ask. We'd be happy to advise.
To build a second solo profile, simply:
- Head to your Dashboard, click + Add Profile and create it as a group profile.
- Complete the profile except for Tags in the Musicianship tab (which are specific to group or solo profiles)
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your new profile and explain why it should be separate to your other solo profile
- We'll convert it to a solo profile behind the scenes for you
And that’s it! Feel free to email if you have any other questions.