What are admins?
Group admins are individual Encore members who manage Group profiles, editing page content and adding or removing group members.
- complete and update the information on the profile
- receive job alerts and apply for jobs on behalf of the group
- communicate with clients on behalf of the group
Sharing admin responsibilities
Encore works best when each group has one admin account.
However, it is possible to add multiple admin accounts if you want to share out the responsibility for managing your profile. This requires some coordination.
For general enquiries (found on the Jobs board)
- When a job is added to the board which matches the settings of your group, all group admins receive a job alert
- Any admin can apply for the job, however you should coordinate to make sure two or more admins don't apply for the same job as this may confuse the client
- Once an admin has applied other admins currently won't be able to see the application or the messages which pass between that admin and the client (in future, we hope to fix this)
For direct enquiries
- When a client finds your profile and enquires with your group directly, the group creator (usually the first admin in your admin list) is notified. Other admins will not be able to see these enquiries.
- You'll need to make sure your first admin is the person who is most likely to respond to clients.
Shared email address
Another option is to create an admin account which represents the group rather than your individual band members. If you have a shared email address/mobile number for the group you can all chip in with managing the account.