We're currently upgrading the way clients get in touch with musicians on Encore to help save musicians time applying for jobs.
The first step in this upgrade is having up to date information on your availability, so we can match you with the right clients.
Note: the method for updating Availability has slightly changed since the production of the following video
To update your availability:
- Head to your availability calendar here
- Click "Add date or range"
- These dates will be added as automatically unavailable (unticked)
- Tick any date which you are available for
- We'll promote your profile to clients on their enquiry page (see screenshot) and personally recommend you if a client calls a member of our booking team asking for available musicians
- More enquiries and bookings for you :)
If you are available on a date:
- Your profile will be prioritised as an Instant Match on client Enquiry pages
- Your profile will appear on Search pages when a customer filters by date
How long does it take?
It should only take a minute per profile to fill out the calendar.
Will I need to keep this up to date?
Yes, we'd like you to update it once a week - it would be a bad experience for your customers if they enquire and then find out you’re unavailable when your calendar said you were available.
Will clients see my calendar?
No, clients will not see your calendar. We'll only use your availability to show you as available when they enquire for a certain date. We know that you don't want clients seeing an empty calendar if you're having a quiet period, which is why we won't show it.
What are Instant matches?
After a client submits a job, we instantly present 3-6 recommended acts based on their enquiry details. Clients can then request quotes specifically from these recommended musicians. Instant matches are chosen based on a similar algorithm to the Search page.
Will I have an opportunity to refuse booking requests on dates I’ve said I’m available?
Yes! You’ll still have complete control over which jobs you accept and decline.
Where’s this going in future?
In future, we’d like to have up-to-date availability and pricing options on all Encore profiles so you can benefit from Encore without having to apply for jobs.