💵 Full refund guarantee - We’re proud to be the only music company in the UK currently offering full refunds to customers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
For bookings made after 14 October 2020 and for events on or after 31 March 2021, our terms ensure that you'll receive a full refund if your event can no longer take place or the number of guests is significantly restricted due to COVID-19.
If you decide to cancel for any other reason related to COVID-19, you’re also protected: we’ll immediately refund you 70% and the remaining 30% will remain available to you as Encore credit. You can also give the credit in the form of a gift card or voucher for friends and family.
😎 Postponing or cancelling is easy - Please let us know if you need to postpone or cancel your event by using the cancel / postpone button on your enquiry page. Our support team will be happy to talk through your options based on your booking date.
🛡️ COVID-secure performances - Our musicians know how to ensure safe music performances and you’ll be able to discuss any health & safety concerns with them after the booking confirmation.
✅ We’ve made a handy checklist to help you make sure your event is COVID-secure.
🖥️ Prefer to listen to music in the comfort of your own home?
Try one of our virtual music services.
💬 We’re here to help - We know things are a little uncertain at the moment - but you can rest assured knowing our team will be on hand to ensure your booking runs smoothly and you feel comfortable and safe every step of the way.
-> Live chat - Mon to Fri, 10am - 5pm (or message any time and we will pick it up when we are back online)
-> Email firstname.lastname@example.org
-> Emergency Out of hours support - contact us via the emergency support form, linked in your enquiry page or booking confirmation email.
💌 What our customers have said about our dedicated support team:
-> 'Jac and I would like to express our sincere thanks to you, Encore and the band for your assistance & support in making this change stress free during such challenging times.’
-> 'Thank you so much for all your time and understanding since we first corresponded with you. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to everyone I know.
-> ‘Thank you, you've been very helpful! The entire team has been very helpful through this.'
Full refund guarantee - our terms:
You are eligible for a refund if:
For events after 1st October 2020 and before 29 March 2021:
1. Government enforced restrictions mean your event cannot legally take place.
2. Government enforced restrictions legally prohibit your musician from performing at your event.
3. You or somebody you have been in recent contact with contract COVID-19.
4. Government enforced restrictions legally prohibit you or members of your wedding party from travelling to your event location.
For events on or after 29 March 2021:
The same terms apply, with the addition of:
5. Government imposed guest limit reduces scope of your event whereby the planned event size is at least double the imposed restricted size based on planned guests.
How will musicians ensure safety and distancing?
Our musicians will:
✅ Adhere to current social distancing guidelines and follow government advice.
✅ Bring their own bottle of water and hand sanitiser.
✅ Wear a mask and/or gloves if requested when not performing. Some instrumentalists like guitarists can still wear a mask while performing - this will have to be agreed between you and the musician.
✅ Call you to discuss any health & safety concerns after the booking confirmation. Both parties must be aware of how the event will run and what is expected from both the client and supplier to ensure a safe event.
✅ Cancel the booking with as much notice as possible if they’ve experienced or been in contact with someone who has developed symptoms like a new/continuous cough, a high fever or a loss of sense of taste/smell. Don’t worry though: with Encore Cover we will find you a suitable replacement, otherwise you’ll always get your money back.
✅ Inform you in the unlikely event that they develop any other form of sickness. You can then decide together whether you are comfortable proceeding with the booking.
Encore Coronavirus event guide
We've put together the ultimate guide for helping you plan your COVID-friendly event. Read a short summary below or check out the full guide here.
- Review your event itinerary ✅
- Communicate transparently with your musician about expectations 📞
- Ensure social distancing is in place 👫
- Provide cleanliness stations 🚿
- Take your event outside if possible 🌳
- Contact all attendees after the event if anyone develops symptoms 😷