The world of live events has changed, so we've changed too. Here's how we've adapted at Encore to make sure you can book your musicians with confidence.
- Our COVID measures - keeping you safe
- First-Rate Customer Support
- Terms of Full Refund Guarantee
- Musician safety measures
- Tips for putting on a COVID-secure event
Our COVID measures
Here's a quick summary of the ways we've adapted to make things easier and safer for you.
For bookings made after 14 October 2020 - Our terms ensure that you'll receive a full refund if your event can no longer take place due to government restrictions.
😎 Postponing or cancelling is easy - Please let us know if you need to postpone or cancel your event by using the cancel / postpone button on your enquiry page.
🛡️ COVID-secure performances - Our musicians know how to offer safe live music performances and you’ll be able to discuss any health & safety concerns with them ahead of your event.
✅ We’ve made a handy checklist to help you make sure your event is COVID-secure.
🖥️ Prefer to listen to music in the comfort of your own home?
Try one of our virtual music services!
💬 We’re here to help - We know things are a little uncertain at the moment - but don't worry, our team is on hand to ensure your booking runs smoothly and you feel comfortable and safe every step of the way.
- Live chat: available Mon to Fri, 10am - 5pm (or message any time and we will pick it up when we are back online)
- Email: email@example.com
- Emergency Out of hours support - if you need urgent out of hours support, please contact us via the emergency support form, which can be found on your enquiry page and in your booking confirmation email.
💌 What our customers have said about our dedicated support team:
- 'Jac and I would like to express our sincere thanks to you, Encore and the band for your assistance & support in making this change stress free during such challenging times.’
- Thank you so much for all your time and understanding since we first corresponded with you. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to everyone I know. Steph'
- 'Thank you, you've been very helpful! The entire team has been very helpful through this.'
Full refund guarantee - our terms:
You are eligible for a refund if your booking falls within at least one of the following categories:
1. Government enforced restrictions mean your event cannot legally take place.
2. Government enforced restrictions legally prohibit your musician from performing at your event.
3. You contract COVID-19 or you are tracked and traced by the NHS app and told to self-isolate.
4. Government enforced restrictions legally prohibit you or members of your wedding party from travelling to your event location.
5. Government imposed guest limit reduces scope of your event whereby the planned event size is at least double the imposed restricted size based on planned guests.
Musicians’ travel expenses will be refunded to you in full, except in the case where the musician has proof of pre-paid travel or accommodation expenses which are non-refundable. These scenarios will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Any travel expenses paid by special arrangement to the musician outside the standard payment schedule will also be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Musician safety measures
Our musicians follow strict safety measures to ensure you and your guests are comfortable and safe at all times.
Our musicians will:
✅ Adhere to current social distancing guidelines and follow government advice.
✅ Bring their own bottle of water and hand sanitiser.
✅ Wear a mask and/or gloves if requested when not performing. Some instrumentalists can still wear a mask while performing - this will have to be agreed between you and the musician ahead of your event.
✅ Call you to discuss any health & safety concerns after the booking is confirmed.
✅ Cancel the booking with as much notice as possible if they’ve experienced or been in contact with someone who has developed symptoms like a new/continuous cough, a high fever or a loss of sense of taste/smell. If this were to happen, you would be entitled to a full refund.
✅ Inform you in the unlikely event that they develop any other form of sickness. You can then decide together whether you are comfortable proceeding with the booking.
Encore Coronavirus event guide
We've put together the ultimate guide to help you plan your COVID-secure event. Read our short summary below or check out the full guide here.
- Review your event itinerary ✅
- Communicate with your musician ahead of time 📞
- Ensure social distancing is in place 👫
- Provide sanitation stations 🚿
- Take your event outside if possible 🌳
- Contact all attendees after the event if anyone develops symptoms 😷