We know that the future of events is not clear at the moment, but we want to assure you that you can still plan and book the music for your events with complete flexibility should things change due to coronavirus.
For bookings made after 30th March, our policy allows you to move the date of your booking at any time for free, or exchange your booking deposit for credit towards any future booking should the event circumstances change.
Our deposits have also been reduced to 30% (from 35%) for all future bookings to help with your cashflow at this uncertain time.
This new policy is in place for bookings made after 30th March and before 30th June at which point we will review whether to extend the policy.
How does it work?
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, all deposits have been lowered to 30% (from 35%).
- In the event that your date needs to change due to coronavirus we offer free date changes on your booking.
- If your new date isn’t available with the musician, you will not lose any money on the booking and will receive full credit to the value of the amount you have paid. This can be used towards any future booking with Encore.
- At Encore we cover the costs which allows you to book again with the credit, but ensures that our musicians can retain their deposit at this tricky time.
- If you have paid the full fee at the point of cancellation, you will receive credit to the value of the deposit you paid. The remainder payment can be made as a direct refund to you.
To take advantage of this offer, simply contact us up to one week before your performance date to make amends or claim the credit.