We understand that the future of events is uncertain and we’re here to assure you that you can still plan and book musicians for your events with complete flexibility.
We’re proud to be the only music company in the UK offering full refunds to our customers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our terms are the safest on the market for booking musicians in 2020 and beyond.
What are your options when you book with Encore?
1. Postpone your booking: most popular!
Move your booking to a future date with no change fees - no questions asked!
If your postponed date isn’t set yet, we are happy to put your booking on hold indefinitely and there is no time limit on your postponement.
2. Cancel your booking
Full refund guarantee:
For bookings made after 14 October 2020, our updated terms ensure that you'll receive a full refund if your event is cancelled or number of guests significantly restricted due to COVID-19.
You are eligible for a refund if:
Your event is after 1st October 2020 and before 31 March 2021:
1. Government enforced restrictions mean your event cannot legally take place.
2. Government enforced restrictions legally prohibit your musician from performing at your event.
3. You or somebody you have been in recent contact with contract COVID-19.
4. Government enforced restrictions legally prohibit you or members of your wedding party from travelling to your event location.
For events on or after 31 March 2021
The same terms apply, with the addition of:
5. Government imposed guest limit reduces scope of your event whereby the planned event size is at least double the imposed restricted size based on planned guests.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes currently being handled by our Support Team during the pandemic, please allow a maximum of 90 days for your refund to be processed.
If the musician has already purchased any travel, accommodation or purchases related to the booking which are non-refundable, these will be deducted from the refund.
Refund + Encore Credit:
If the above scenarios don’t apply, but you decide to cancel your event for any other reason related to COVID-19, you’re still covered:
We’ll immediately refund you the 70% balance paid 28 day before your event. The remaining 30% will remain available to you as Encore credit to use at any time in the future towards any booking on Encore.
Don’t think you’ll need the store credit in future? You can also give the credit in the form of a gift card or voucher for friends and family.