We’ve noticed that, even though booking on Encore is very simple, clients sometimes need a helping hand. So we’ve built a feature allowing you to prompt clients to book you once you’ve discussed the details of the gig.
Here’s how it works:
- You finish discussing the details of a booking with a client (via messages or a phone call) and they've made it clear they'd like to book you.
- A client sends you a message, call request or shortlists you
- You finish discussing the details of a booking with a client (via messages or a phone call) and the client is ready to book you
- You click the “Send prompt” button from your Job page
- You click “Send prompt” in the dialogue box which opens
- Your client receives an email letting them know you’re ready to accept their booking request and explaining how they should send it.
- The client understands how to book and your booking is confirmed without any annoying back and forth.
What the automated booking prompt email looks like: