Adding the Encore Verified Artist badge to your profile increased the trustworthiness and visibility of both your Encore profile and your website.
For us at Encore, this proves that you are an authentic representative for the artist profile you've set up. For clients browsing your website, seeing the badge reassures them that you are trusted by a well-known bookings platform.
How it works
1. Head to this page: https://encoremusicians.com/settings/embeds
2. Customise your Encore badge to match your website branding from a range of size and colour options
3. Add the HTML snippet to your website
4. Send a verification request to Encore
5. We'll confirm the badge has been added to your website and then add a "Verified artist" tick to your profile
- Receive a boost in your Encore search ranking (read more about how ranking is calculated here)
- Earn a “Verified artist” tick on your Encore profile to differentiate yourself from competition
- Build confidence with prospective clients on your own website by showing that you’re trusted by a well-known online bookings platform
Why reward people who add the badge?
Our relationship with our musicians is essentially one of friendly partnership - we both want the same thing, more bookings for musicians. In adding the badge, you’re doing us a bit of a favour by spreading awareness of Encore - so we’ll reciprocate by increasing the chances a client will discover and book you on Encore.
Will this reduce the chances of clients making enquiries directly through my website?
No, we think this is very unlikely. The badge is designed to discreetly reassure the clients who visit your website of your trustworthiness and quality as a musician rather than drive traffic to Encore. We deliberately avoided any copy like 'Book me on Encore' which might encourage this behaviour. If anything we think it will increase the chances of a client enquiring directly with you (for example, in the same way that adding a VISA badge to an e-commerce site increases customer confidence at the check-out page).
Guides to adding HTML widgets
- How to add HTML widgets on Wix websites
- How to add HTML widgets on Wordpress websites
- How to add HTML widgets on Squarespace websites