Competition: Win up to £200 for the live music for your event promotion
Updated: 1st Sep 2018
1. The Promotion
- The prize consists of up to £200 in credit to be spent on Encoremusicians.com or given as a refund if the winner has already booked with Encoremusicians.com through the Qualifying Enquiry and within the Promotion Period.
- from 00.01 BST on 1st Sep 2018 to 23.59 BST on 30th Sep 2018 (“Promotion Period”)
- The Promoter of the “Encore Musicians - Win up to £200 for the live music for your event” promotion (“the Promotion”) is Encore Technologies Limited, 20 Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9AR (“the Promoter”).
- The Promotion runs on https://encoremusicians.com and is open for the below period:
- All valid Enquiries made during the promotional period will qualify for and be entered into the Prize Draw, which will take place on 1st October 2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend this promotion. If so, these Terms will be updated to reflect this.
- This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), or anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
3. How to Enter
- The Promotion will run on encoremusicians.com.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a Qualifying Enquiry is the successful completion of a live music enquiry on encoremusicians.com, with all questions answered and deemed, by the Promoter, to be a legitimate Enquiry.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person / email address, with only the first Enquiry made in the calendar month considered to be eligible,
- If the Promotion is extended then another Enquiry can be eligible in the following calendar month from the previous one.
- All entries will be verified to ensure compliance with this provision.
- There will be 1 Prize available during the Promotional Period. The Prize is as follows:
- If only the deposit has been paid, the prize will consist of a refund of that deposit and credit to be used for the remaining balance, up to £200.
- If the Winner has not confirmed the booking and paid a deposit on the through the Qualifying Enquiry, the prize will consist of up to £200 in credit to spend on their next booking on Encoremusicians.com. The exact value in credit awarded will correspond to the maximum budget, as submitted in the Qualifying Enquiry.
- If the Winner has confirmed the booking and paid a deposit on the through the Qualifying Enquiry, the prize will consist of up to £200 as a refund on their total booking.
5. Winner Selection
- All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the relevant Monthly Prize Draw to be conducted within 3 working days of that calendar month.
6. Winner Notification
- The winner of each Monthly Prize Draw will be contacted via the contact number or email address provided upon entry within 24 hours of the relevant draw, with the exception of Friday and Saturday winners who will be notified on the first working day after the draw. Winners will be required to respond within 7 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond within 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. In the event that a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond, however, these details will be communicated by the Promoter once a reserve winner has been notified.
7. Promoter Rights
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and any Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be made available at https://help.encoremusicians.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004132574.
- The Promoter may request that winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion.
- The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
- The Promoter will not keep personal data relating to Participants for the management of the Promotion for longer than is necessary and for not longer than 12 months after the Promotion Period ends.
- Data relating to Participants will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the Promotion closes to assist the Promoter in operating promotions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries relating to the Promotion.
- The Promoter is the Data Controller in relation to processing personal data of participants to the Promotion.
- The Promoter has implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
- To request to access, update, correct or delete any personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the entrant should send their request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.