Our Head of Artist Relations, Jonny, explains how our new instant phone call feature makes communicating with clients on Encore easier, faster, and more secure than ever before.
We're really excited to announce Instant Phone Calls, a new feature enabling clients to call you directly from their Enquiry page. Watch the video above and read on for more details!
- Seamless communication: clients can now call you directly from their Enquiry page.
- Secure calls: we never display your phone number publicly. Calls only come from clients who you’ve sent quotes to and are routed through our secure Encore phone line.
- Never be caught by surprise: we’ll send you a text including the client’s name and event date 20 seconds before the line is connected to give you time to prepare for the call.
- Safer bookings: we’ll store a recording of the call in case it’s needed in reference to a booking dispute.
How it works
- You apply for a job with a quote
- Client clicks the ‘Call’ button next to your application on their Enquiry page
- You receive a text notification including the client’s name and event date 20 seconds before the call arrives
- They receive an automated call from the Encore phone line asking them to ‘press 1’ to connect to your phone
- The call is redirected through Encore to your phone
- You’re instantly connected with the client through a secure Encore phone line!
If you don’t pick up, your voicemail service will work as normal. You’ll also receive a message in your Encore inbox showing which client called you.
How to set your profile up for calls
- Save this number in your contacts (01290 211813). All calls will be redirected through an Encore phone number. Save this in your contacts so you can easily recognise when an Encore client is calling.
- Use mobile rather than landline. If you want to receive the incoming call text with the client’s name, make sure the phone number in your Encore Settings is a mobile.
- Instant phone calls will be turned on by default. If you prefer, you can disable this in your Settings.
What if I want to call a client?
For data protection reasons, clients have to initiate the call. If you want a client to call you, simply send a message asking them to click the blue “Call” button they can see on their Enquiry page. We’ll soon be releasing a call prompt feature enabling you to quickly let clients know you’re ready for a call.