When applying for Encore jobs, it's crucial that your profile contains all of the information and content that a client expects and wants to see when deciding whether to book you.
You wouldn't buy something online without reading a full product description, reviews from other customers, and looking at photos and videos of the product. Our clients feel exactly the same way about booking musicians, especially if they've never booked live music before!
To ensure that clients only receive quotes from musicians with full and helpful profiles, we require you to have a profile that is "Gig-ready". This means it contains all the following information:
- Profile Picture & cover photo - How to change your Profile picture or cover photo
- Tagline - How to edit your Tagline
- Biography - How to edit your biography
- Reviews (at least 2 verified or unverified reviews) -
- Video (this must be approved by our team) - How to add media to your profile or group page; Why do I need video to apply for jobs?
- Song List (at least 25) - How to add song lists and repertoire to your profile
- Complete job alert settings (Musicianship and Location) - How to edit job alert settings
- Confirm your PLI and VAT status
The top of your profile displays the requirements needed to give you profile a 'Gig-ready' status and the ability to apply for jobs;
Part two of Jonny's video here explains how to become Gig ready: