When applying for Encore jobs, it's crucial that your profile contains all of the information and content that a client expects and wants to see when deciding whether to book you.
You wouldn't buy something online without reading a full product description, reviews from other customers, and looking at photos and videos of the product. Our clients feel exactly the same way about booking musicians, especially if they've never booked live music before!
To ensure that clients only receive quotes from musicians with full and helpful profiles, we require you to have a profile that contains the following information:
- Profile Picture - How to change your Profile picture or cover photo
- Cover Picture
- Tagline - How to edit your Tagline
- Biography - How to edit your biography
- Testimonials (at least 2) - How to add a testimonial
- Video (1 or more) - How to add media to your profile or group page; Why do I need video to apply for jobs?
- Song List - How to add song lists and repertoire to your profile
- Update-to-date job alert settings (see below)
Please check that you have completed each of these requirements before applying for jobs.
Update-to-date job alert settings
In March 2018, Encore introduced its new improved Musicians Matching system to change the way Encore's musicians are categorised and connected with clients.
To apply for jobs you need to have updated your job alert settings. Learn how to update your job alert settings here: How to edit your job alert settings