Once you've performed a gig on Encore, it's important that you leave an honest review of your experience working with the client. This helps us ensure that every booking on Encore is safe and professional.
Any client receiving poor reviews may be banned from listing jobs on Encore in the future. Reviews will also form an important part of client profiles, a feature we hope to introduce to the platform later this year.
How to review your client
To leave a review of a client simply:
- Head to your Bookings page here
- Click "Leave review" on one of the open Job cards
- Using the star pickers, rate your experience of working with the client on:
- Professionalism (were they professional in their attitude to booking you)
- Communication (was their email, telephone and in person communication clear and prompt)
- Organisation (did the booking run smoothly)
- Listing accuracy (did the event match the description in the Encore job listing)
- Write a sentence or two with any further details you'd like us to know about the booking.
- Click "Submit"
Thanks for helping us keep Encore the safest place to get work as a musician!