You can view your estimated payment date at any time by heading to your Payment dashboard here.
Since we work with Stripe, a leading payment system to guarantee safe bank transactions, sometimes the validation process can mean that transfers take a little longer to appear in your bank account.
When we issue a transfer with the payment amount to your bank account, banks can take a few days to validate all the information and deposit the money.
- Deposits might take up to five working days to appear in your account after it has been transferred by the client (you'll receive an email confirming the transfer has gone through).
- The final payment (the remainder of your fee) may also take up to five working days to arrive in your account after the transfer has been made.
- The transfer is made 24 hours after the time of the job event (this is the dispute period during which musicians or clients can raise any issues they might have had with the job), it then takes three more working days for the money to pass bank validations and actually appear in your account.
You are booked to perform at a wedding which will be taking place on 20th September and the client secures the booking by paying the deposit on 5th September.
- You will have received your deposit by 10th September.
- We will issue the transfer of the final payment on 21st September, and you will have received the bank transfer by 26th September.
What are the banks doing which takes time?
- Banks can take up to two days to validate a customer's card information when they pay for the first time (e.g. at the point of the deposit payment).
- They can also take up to two days to validate your account transfer and show the money in your account.
Getting paid through Encore Pay
Setting up payments
With Encore Pay, getting paid for a gig is easier than ever. To make sure you can receive online payment for gigs first you need to upload your payment details and verify your ID. You can learn more about uploading your payment details here.
How will I be paid?
Your Earnings will be transferred directly to your account using Stripe, our online payments provider. You will receive an email confirming that the payment has gone through and with an invoice attached