We strive to ensure that Encore is helpful for all musicians, but if you decide it's not for you, you can delete your account permanent by following these steps:
- Log into your Encore account here. If you've forgotten your password, use the password reset feature outlined here.
- Delete any group profiles you wish to remove by following these steps.
- Head to your Settings page here.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Permanently delete my account".
- Complete the short form asking why you want to delete your Encore account. We're always keen to hear why Encore hasn't worked for some musicians, and this feedback helps us make changes to the site which improve the working lives of the musicians regularly using Encore.
If you're leaving for good - no hard feelings! But if you want to rejoin the Encore community, you're always welcome to create a new Encore profile by heading to the musician sign up page here.