When a client adds a job to Encore which matches the job alert settings of one your profiles, you'll receive a job alert (via email or app notification). The alert will include a link to the specific job page where you'll be able to send the client a quote.
You can also browse your Jobs board at any time and apply for jobs directly here.
To apply for a job:
- Click on a link from a job alert, or head to the Jobs board.
- Select "More details" to expand the job
- If you are suitable for the job select "Apply"
- Select the profile you want to apply with from the dropdown. Then write your cover note to the client. This should explain why you're the best person for the job. Learn more about writing a great cover note here.
- Select the video you want to attach to your application. Note, the client will be able to browse all the videos on your profile. This is just the particular video you want to highlight to the client.
- Enter your quote. Note this needs to include the Encore 20% Service fee. Learn more about the Encore Service fee here. You should also add any travel expenses (no commission is taken on travel expenses).
- Hit "Send Application" and your quote will be sent to the client. They'll receive an email notification and have the opportunity to message, call and book you securely through the Encore site.
Interested in a job but don't have time to apply right now? Select the 'Save' button and the job will be added to the 'Saved' tab on your Jobs board, ready for you to come back and apply at a later time.
If you find a job you're not interested in on the Jobs board, click Dismiss to remove it from the dashboard.
Know someone who'd be perfect for a job? Why not help them out and click "Share" to recommend the job to them.