When a client adds a job to Encore which matches the job alert settings of one your profiles, you'll receive a job alert (via email or app notification). The alert will include a link to the specific job page where you'll be able to send the client a quote.
You can also browse your Jobs board at any time and apply for jobs directly here.
Note: customers can get in touch with you directly - this is called a Direct enquiry rather than a 'General enquiry' from the Jobs board. Learn how to respond to direct enquiries here.
To apply for a job:
- Click on a link from a job alert, or head to the Jobs board.
- Select "More details" to expand the job
- If you are suitable for the job select "Apply"
- Select the profile you want to apply with from the dropdown. If you have more than one profile, select the most relevant profile you have for the job in question.
- Select the video you want to attach to your application. Note, the client will be able to browse all the videos on your profile. This is just the particular video you want to highlight to the client.
- Enter the length and number of sets your quote includes. You can update this after speaking to the client.
- Enter your Net fee and line-up size. This is how much you'd like to take home receive after the Encore Service fee. We'll then calculate the total Service fee and VAT-inclusive quote for you.
You can also add more than one quote for different line-up sizes.
- Write your cover note. This is your personalised note to the customer. Make sure you explain the vibe you'll bring to their event and the effect you'll have on their guests. You can use a template from your profile to speed this up.
- Hit "Send Quote" and your quote will be sent to the client. They'll receive an email notification and have the opportunity to message, call and book you securely through the Encore site.
Interested in a job but don't have time to apply right now? Select the 'Save' button and the job will be added to the 'Saved' tab on your Jobs board, ready for you to come back and apply at a later time.
If you find a job you're not interested in on the Jobs board, click Dismiss to remove it from the dashboard.
Know someone who'd be perfect for a job? Why not help them out and click "Share" to recommend the job to them.