Updating your quote for a job after you have sent your application is sometimes necessary. You might negotiate with a client to play another set, or reduce the number of performers in your ensemble to cater for a smaller venue, or you might simply have made an error while applying for the job.
Updating your quote after you have been communicating with a client
- Once you've applied for a job (or responded to a Direct enquiry), you'll need to wait until the client has replied to you with a message before changing your quote.
- If your client hasn't got back to you yet, simply withdraw your application and reapply.
- Once the client has responded and you've discussed the price change, a small "Update your quote" button will appear on the job tile on your Applications page (see screenshot below)
- Next simply click "Update your quote" and select your new quote in the dialogue which pops up.
- Click "Send"...
- Congratulations you've edited your quote :)
Updating your quote when you have not received any communication from the client
If you've sent an application for a job with an incorrect quote and you have not received any messages or booking requests from the client, simply withdraw your application and reapply.