Adding media to your profile or group page maximises the chances of a client booking you by giving them the opportunity to see how you look and sound when you perform.
There are 3 types of media you can add to your profile:
- YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Soundcloud embeds
- Public MP3 uploads
- Private MP3 Uploads
To add Youtube or Vimeo videos to your profile
- Head to your Profile editor page
- Click on the 'Media' tab
- Copy and paste YouTube or Vimeo URLs into the appropriately labelled boxes
- Click 'Add video'
- Your video will be submitted for approval by our team. Note: videos containing URLs and contact details, slideshows of still images or poor quality imagery/audio will not be approved. Learn more about video vetting here.
- If your video is approved, you'll receive an Encore notification. If it is rejected you'll receive a notification and an email explaining how your video needs to be improved.
Primary video & Video order
Once you've uploaded your videos, click and drag to change the order. The video in the top left corner will be marked 'Primary video'. This means it's the one which appears first when clients click on your video section on your profile.
To add Soundcloud/Spotify
- Head to your profile or group page
- Click on the 'Media' tab and then 'Audio'
- Copy and paste a Soundcloud playlist URL or a Spotify playlist, artist or album URL into the relevant boxes.
- Click 'Add'
Note: make sure you are not using an embed link URL as this will not upload correctly.
To add audios
- Click 'Add audio tracks'
- Upload mp3s (note we don't currently support other file types)
Adding images to your photo gallery
Images are a great way to display your previous performances and showcase your professionalism.
- To add images simply head to your Media section and select the 'Photos' tab .
- Click 'Add photos' to upload any PNG or JPEG image files.
- Drag to reorder your photos