Your job alert settings ensure you only hear about the gigs most relevant to you.
The job alert settings fall into three categories:
- Musicianship tags (in Profile editor)
- Location (in Profile editor)
- Notification settings (in Settings)
Your Instrument tags and Genre tags under the Musicianship section determine which types of job alerts you receive and where you appear on the Encore site to customers.
For both tag types you have the option of selecting one "primary tag". This should be your specialism. For example, if you want to receive classical piano gigs, your primary instrument tag should be 'piano' and your primary genre tag should be 'classical' (even if you play other instruments and genres).
Your location section determines how far you are willing to travel for gigs, and which local pages you appear on in the Encore category listings.
Here you can select where you are primarily located, how far around that radius you are willing to travel, how much you typically charge for travel expenses, and if you are willing to perform gigs abroad.
Your notification settings determine how we notify you about jobs which are relevant to your profile. You can find them on your Settings page.
From here you can:
- Select the minimum fee a job needs to have before you are notified about it
- Turn on/off certain notification emails
- Turn on/off notifications for jobs outside of your radius