How to publish your profile for the first time
Your profile on Encore is designed to go live automatically once you've completed all the compulsory steps located at the top of your profile page. These steps are essential to having a published Encore profile, so you can't publish your profile without them.
It's a simple process, and here's what you need to do:
- Click on "Get Gig-Ready" located next to the progress bar on your profile page.
- You'll then see a checklist of tasks, indicating which ones you've completed and which are still pending. Make sure you've ticked off all the necessary items to get your profile ready for applications.
The minimum requirements for a profile are:
- Select profile type ✔️
- Set your artist name ✔️
- Enter your email and phone ✔️
- Write a tagline and bio ✔️
- Upload a profile picture ✔️
- Set your act / group type ✔️
- Set your line-ups ✔️
- Set your styles ✔️
- Set your event types ✔️
- Add a video ✔️
- Add 25 tracks to your songlist ✔️
- Add 2+ reviews ✔️
- Set your location and travel radius ✔️
- Confirm your VAT status ✔️
- Confirm your PLI info ✔️
Once this is all completed your profile will publish automatically!
If you have completed the minimum requirements and your profile is unpublished, you'll need to toggle your profile's visibility in your settings, which you can find out how to do below:
Toggling your profile's visibility
We understand that there may be times when you want to keep your profile out of the spotlight.
You can easily revert your profile to an unpublished state by following these steps:
- Go to your Settings
- In your Settings, click your profile's name to see your profile settings.
- Navigate to the "Deactivate profile" tab.
- There, you'll see a Profile visibility toggle. You can switch it to "Unpublished" whenever you'd like.
That's it! Managing your profile visibility is straightforward, and you have full control over when it goes live or stays hidden.